Saturday 10 November 2012

Untouchable



Starring: François Cluzet, Omar Sy
Director: Olivier Nakache, Eric Toledano
Rating: ●●●●○

Today I will be talking about Untouchable, a French movie released originally in 2011 but in the UK only recently. The movie is still actually in the cinemas and for this reason I want to invite people to see it if they have a chance.
At first I was in doubt, it did not seem my favourite type of movie.
Then, having been told it was really worthwhile, I gave it a go.
And yes, Untouchable is a very good movie.
It is a story of a friendship between a man left paralyzed by an accident and its unwilling caretaker, but also the relationship between 2 world apart, rich and poor, black and white, central Paris and Banlieues, classical music and funky music.
The thing that I liked the most is the light hearted atmosphere, funny even, and also moving. It give me emotions leaving pain and compassion out. This made me love this movie.
By the way, this movie based on a true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment